Do you want to book a cheap taxi in Valencia?
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need more information.Book a taxi
Cheap Taxi in Valencia
Would you like to travel around Valencia whenever and however you want? Our fleet of taxis with over twelve years’ experience makes that possible; we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We offer a quality, professional service where reliability is guaranteed, ensuring the availability and punctuality you require for all your journeys. Our mission is to achieve the maximum satisfaction for our customers, this is why we offer a flexible service, always oriented to passengers, where you can find different types of taxis according to your needs.
Main taxi services in Valencia
Our main services are:
- Passenger service 24 hours a day.
- Telephone bookings and customer services from 7 am to 11 pm.
- Corporate services with monthly billing.
- Courier services.
- Official licensed, experienced drivers with regulated meters.
We also offer a flat rate taxi service and special prices when you book a service with us. Please have a look at the prices for the common destinations from Valencia with flat rate or contact us for more information.
You can find all informations about our services here.
Taxi rates in Valencia for common services
Our common services charge standard rates that fall within one of four modes:
- T1 City Taxi rates for Valencia City. Monday to Friday from 7am to 9pm.
- T2 City Taxi rates for Valencia city. Weekdays from 9pm to 7am and all-day on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
- T3 Interurban rates. Daily rates Monday to Saturday from 7am to 9pm.
- T4 Interurban night rates from Monday to Saturday from 9pm to 7am and all-day on Sundays and public holidays.
Tienes todas las tarifas de nuestros servicios aquí.
Ask about our services
If you are looking for a special corporate service that includes monthly billing, contact us so that we can inform you about all the options your company has to get mobile.
Get in touch, we will inform you about everything you need!